[USRP-users] Question on Receiving Data Samples on USRP N210

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Sat Jun 16 04:56:38 EDT 2012

Rob,

For optimum performance this sort of operation should, indeed must be
performed in a background thread which then either forwards received data to
another thread or the main thread of the program.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.