[USRP-users] N210 USRP FPGA Programming

Samuel Ibarra sibar002 at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 13 19:22:44 EDT 2012

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your response. I want to be able to control pins 5, 7, 9,...
, and 35 on the J401 component on the N210 (Pins G4, F5, H6, ..., and K6 on
the FPGA). From the Basic_Tx/Rx daughterbaord schematic, I was able to see
that some of these pins are not really used on the daughterboard. I am
working on implementing a MAC protocol that will be using a number
directional antennas to send our information. I wanted to use these pins in
order to select the antenna direction needed for the communication. Is
something like this possible? Thank you for your time and help.

Sam