[USRP-users] Connecting a test signal source to the SBX's RX2

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Jun 12 09:25:02 EDT 2012

On 12 Jun 2012 09:15, Ryan Connelly wrote:

> Is there any
possibility of damaging the SBX board if I connect a test
> signal
source directly to the SBX? I want to connect from a 50 ohm SMA

connector that produces a signal source (1200MHz carrier) at -20dBm

nominal power directly to the SMA connector on the SBX for RX2. I

can't find any specs for the SBX max receive power.. Does anyone have

any links?

> Thanks

-20dBm
should be fine, but I wouldn't go any higher than that.