[USRP-users] Object for spi_iface

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Mon Jun 11 16:18:38 EDT 2012

Perrti -

As you discovered, the SPI interface isn't exposed to the application.  If
you want to be able to issue SPI commands from an application, you'll need
to modify UHD to expose new API calls for the purpose.

Sorry there's no easier way!

Cheers,
Ben
Ben Hilburn <http://goo.gl/5DdZ3> @ Ettus Research, LLC<http://www.ettus.com/>