[USRP-users] Windows 7 64 bit build issues

Stan Gamla cystrin at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:55:08 EDT 2012

Simon,

Building under Windows 7 is quite an effort but to do so with full 64-bit
support is an outstanding achievement (at least in my humble opinion and
based on my own failures). As it took you two weeks to "bring it all
together", could you please share any tricks and tips that you might have
discovered or developed along the way (and that perhaps are not documented
elsewhere). For example, which dependencies were needed and which in turn
were built from source (and with with special options).

Thanks in advance,

Stan

  _____