[USRP-users] Windows 7 64 bit build issues : bin folder is notcopied by INSTALL build, USRP not found

Bastien Auneau ba at verisat.no
Thu Jun 7 14:34:33 EDT 2012

Hi guys

Please discuss about how cool you think linux is in a new thread...
Sorry for that but I'd like to keep the focus on thread topic :
_ how to build UHD 64 bit without having to select 64 for each sub-project
in VS2008 Configuration manager ?
_ why bin folder is not copied along with the other folders when building
INSTALL ?
_ what is the fixed
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.usrp.e100/3420 really doing ?

But I enjoy your enthusiasm for the discussion ;-)
Best Regards
Bastien