[USRP-users] Windows 7 64 bit build issues : bin folder is notcopied by INSTALL build, USRP not found

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Thu Jun 7 13:40:40 EDT 2012

No,

Integrating USRP support into my software to a standard where I'm prepared
to make it available for mission critical systems. Not a single commercial
customers uses or even wants to use Linux.

I do miss a proper interface specification such as is available with other
radios such as RFspace.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.

From: Patrik Tast [mailto:patrik at poes-weather.com]

Save time and use either Fedora or Ubuntu < 30 min?

Two weeks installing...oh man...?