[USRP-users] Windows 7 64 bit build issues : bin folder is not copied by INSTALL build, USRP not found

Bastien Auneau ba at verisat.no
Thu Jun 7 12:59:50 EDT 2012

Hi All

I found some answers, and would like to share it, in case anyone is
interested
I answer the list of question I've asked in previous email :
_ why device is not found with 64 bit version ?
  --> this works after updating FW and FPGA (I think that wrong version was
loaded before, 210 instead of 200)
_ How can I avoid setting manually x64 for each sub-project in VS 2008 ?
   --> Still no answer...
_ Why 64 bit version still prints Win32 on the command line ? Should I just
ignore that ?
   -->it is the same when downloading the Win64 compiled version from Ettus
website. So I guess it can just be ignored
_ What is the patch applied really doing ?
   --> no answer on that...