[USRP-users] N210 Orange Blinking Light Only

Alexander Olihovik ano9cn at virginia.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:42:47 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with the N210.

I plugged in the N210 while holding S2 to go into safe mode to put the
firmware on the device after unsuccessfully burning the image previously.
I was running usrp_n2xx_net_burner_gui.py
Firmware Image: usrp_n210_fw.bin
FPGA Image: usrp_n210_r4_fpga.bin

Everything burned successfully, and I attempted to restart the N210 at the
conclusion of the program.

However, now when I restart or plug in the USRP, no LEDs turn on. There is
only an orange light blinking on the Ethernet port.
I can ping 192.168.10.2, but uhd_find_devices can't find the USRP.

Does anyone have the solution or ideas to solve this problem?
Any information helps!

Best regards,
Alex