[USRP-users] Windows 7 64 bit build issues : bin folder is not copied by INSTALL build, USRP not found

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Thu Jun 7 12:20:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

Over the last two weeks I've been through the Windows 64-bit integration
process. In my case I'm using the latest unstable Debug and Release builds.

I used VS2010

I built Boost from source

I have to use shared CTRL and MFC in the executable because UHD.dll can only
be used this way

I am now able to use UHD.dll and ship to my software commercial customers
without worrying about the USRP support issues. I'm able to get a reliable
20MHz bandwidth using complex floats from a WBX board with a 2.8GHz CPU
(i7).

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.