[USRP-users] FPGA code about IQ balance

吴达旻 sonywdm at 126.com
Wed Jun 6 04:54:32 EDT 2012

Thank you very much for the reply.
   Besides FPGA, I also noticed in host\utils there are c++ codes such as uhd_cal_rx_iq_balance.cpp, uhd_cal_tx_iq_balance.cpp and so on. So what is the relationship between them? Do the c++ files represent something like the upper layer API and when used they call the bottom layer FPGA codes?  If so, when we write applications, is extra IQ balance codes in c++ or python necessary besides FPGA?

Best regards