[USRP-users] GPSDO on usrp2

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:19:33 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Nick Foster <nick at ettus.com> wrote:

> I guess I suspect that you aren't getting a valid GPS signal.

It's what others have suggested. But I don't know how to improve it.

> I'd suggest doing a little coding and checking the GPSDO lock status,
> probably easiest to modify the UHD examples.

Can you suggest one to start from?

> What antenna are you using?

It's a GPS/GSM antenna (antennas are packed together, with separate cables
to go to the board).

> Does it have a clear view of the sky?

More or less. I'm in a building and the usrp is in my office. Inside the
building I can't get the GPS signal, but I can get it close to my window (I
mean with other GPS equipments). I don't know how clean the GPS signal must
be caught.