[USRP-users] GPSDO on usrp2

Nick Foster nick at ettus.com
Mon Jun 4 14:03:37 EDT 2012

I guess I suspect that you aren't getting a valid GPS signal. I'd suggest
doing a little coding and checking the GPSDO lock status, probably easiest
to modify the UHD examples. What antenna are you using? Does it have a
clear view of the sky?

--n

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml at gmail.com