[USRP-users] FW: LFRX Board Q&A

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 4 13:41:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, but that documentation is good if you know what you’re looking for in the first place. For someone who had a N210 thrown at him two weeks ago there’s a learning curve – anyway I’m getting there. Streaming 20MHz of bandwidth reliably is very nice. All I now need is one of my customer’s 10m dishes and I’ll be in business J

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://dit-dit-dit.com <http://dit-dit-dit.com/>

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is 285.

From: usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of mleech at ripnet.com

There's:

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/doxygen/html/namespaces.html

And you can navigate around in there to find APIs

And there are the example C++ programs that come with the UHD source tree, and they use set_rx_subdev_spec().