[USRP-users] Connect USRP N210 to the sub netwok

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Jun 4 12:38:30 EDT 2012

On 04 Jun 2012 12:34, zitouni rafik wrote:

> Hello all,

connect my USRP N210 to my PC it work, but when I try to connect it to
the switch and to form my sub network, the LED doesn't light. Think that
the speed of my switch is not adapted to the speed of the USRP N210. The
speed of the switch is 10/100 Mb/s. Can the USPR N210 adapt to the low
Ethernet Speed or I should use a switch with 1000Mb:s?

> Best
Regards.

The USRP2 and N2XX series only support 1000Mbit ethernet.

-Marcus