[USRP-users] LFRX Board Q&A

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 4 12:17:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

OK - now I've read
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/dboards.html#wbx-series and all
I need to know is how to use the antenna on RXA with a BasicRX when I start
the RX streaming.

My BasicRX identifies itself as:

.        Sub dev name BasicRX (AB)

.        DB name A, SD name AB

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.