[USRP-users] LFRX Board Q&A

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Mon Jun 4 12:04:12 EDT 2012

Simon,

Some of the information can be found in the current UHD manual:

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/general.html#specifying-the-subdevice-to-use

But we will be launching the knowledge base soon.  You will be able to
find this and other documentation there.  Datasheets for all
daughterboards are currently in progress as well.

-John