[USRP-users] GPSDO Support

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 4 12:02:11 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Yes, you've explained it. I assume the EEPROM burning instructions will be
shipped with the GPSDO?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.

From: usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com
[mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of John Malsbury

If you follow the instructions here, and burn the EEPROM, the USRP will be
configured to select the GPSDO 10 MHz and 1 PPS by default.  As indicated in
the installation instructions provided with the GPSDO, you will have to move
a jumper that will connect the GPSDO 10 MHz, and disconnect the external 10
MHz reference.  You should not need to do anything with the .hdl code.

Have I properly understood your questions?