[USRP-users] LFRX Board Q&A

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Mon Jun 4 11:53:51 EDT 2012

There are two SMA connectors that can be used together as an I/Q pair or
separately as an IF interface.  While you could hypothetically connect
two antennas right to LFRX/BasicRX, you'll see the best performance with
external filters and LNA in place.

I've attached a document which illustrates how to configure the frontend
selection with subdevice specification in UHD or the UHD block in GRC.

-John