[USRP-users] LFRX Board Q&A

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 4 07:59:44 EDT 2012

Same with the Basic RX board.

Question: as there are two antenna connectors on the LFRX and Basic RX
boards, how do I switch them? I can't find a data sheet anywhere.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.