[USRP-users] Boost Question / Windows

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Mon Jun 4 06:16:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm dynamically loading the UHD.dll (latest unstable) and need to know how
to release resources so that the DLL will exit cleanly.

How do I (should I) delete my instance of usrp created with
uhd::usrp::multi_usrp::make ?

How do I (should I) delete my instance of rx_streamer created with
usrp->get_rx_stream ?

Apart from this problem I'm a happy bunny J !

The DLL hangs as below:

               SDRSourceEttus.dll!boost::detail::sp_counted_base::release()
Line 103      C++

SDRSourceEttus.dll!boost::detail::shared_count::~shared_count()  Line 309
C++

SDRSourceEttus.dll!boost::shared_ptr<uhd::usrp::multi_usrp>::~shared_ptr<uhd
::usrp::multi_usrp>()  + 0x2f bytes        C++

              SDRSourceEttus.dll!CSDRSourceEttusApp::~CSDRSourceEttusApp()
+ 0x4e bytes     C++

              SDRSourceEttus.dll!`dynamic atexit destructor for 'theApp''()
+ 0x21 bytes               C++

              SDRSourceEttus.dll!_CRT_INIT(void * hDllHandle, unsigned long
dwReason, void * lpreserved)  Line 415               C

              SDRSourceEttus.dll!__DllMainCRTStartup(void * hDllHandle,
unsigned long dwReason, void * lpreserved)  Line 526 + 0x13 bytes

              SDRSourceEttus.dll!_DllMainCRTStartup(void * hDllHandle,
unsigned long dwReason, void * lpreserved)  Line 477        C

              ntdll.dll!LdrpUnloadDll()  - 0x13ee bytes

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://dit-dit-dit.com

Not sent from an iPhone: I don't have one and I don't want one.