[USRP-users] GPSDO Support

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Sun Jun 3 17:39:19 EDT 2012

Hi Marcus,

Thanks - it's the internal GPSDO I'll be using. The oscillator phase noise
is very good.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
 <http://dit-dit-dit.com/> http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.