[USRP-users] What is the largest data transfer rate between the PC & USRP2/USRP N Series through a GB ethernet cable?

Nazmul Islam mnislam at winlab.rutgers.edu
Sun Jun 3 01:36:26 EDT 2012

I am using gnuradio companion to transmit a BPSK modulated data. I have the
following questions:

1. Does the complex int16 data type of the UHD: USRP sink correspond to the
16 bit per complex sample scenario?

2. I don't need to transmit any Q data since I am using BPSK modulation. If
I connect a float data to the complex int16 input port of the USRP sink,
does the USRP consider the input as a 16 bit real data? The grc file
captured in the attached png picture shows the type of connection that I am
asking about.

Thanks,

Nazmul