[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] dc offset is different from unit to unit

John Malsbury john.malsbury at ettus.com
Sat Jun 2 02:18:43 EDT 2012

James,

In the case of DC calibration for tx, we'd recommend running the dc
calibration routines provided with UHD for each unit.  The cal routines
make it a relatively easy process.

In theory, if the average DC offset is non-zero you may be able to apply
an average correction and see some improvement - but less than a
per-unit calibration.  I don't have have any data on hand for an average
DC offset.

I'm cross-posting to the usrp-users list, which is more oriented to USRP
specific questions.

Best Regards
John Malsbury