[USRP-users] N210 Rev4 SBX with 0.3.4 code

steam2009 at t-online.de steam2009 at t-online.de
Wed Feb 29 14:04:09 EST 2012

Most of the questions I've hopefully addressed in the other post.

> It's even harder to debug the problem if you aren't using
> release images. Stick to the latest master image and that will help
> us. It is not necessary for the git hashes of the FPGA build to match
> the UHD version, only that the FPGA compatibility number is correct.
> Using the FPGA image Josh linked is the best option.

The issues comes up only with pre-release images. Why I'd like to
use pre-release is because I'd like to use some of the new features.

> Again, this is unnecessary. FPGA work and UHD work are done in
> parallel, but not lockstep. We use the FPGA compatibility number to
> match versions. If the FPGA compat numbers match, it should work.

Thanks for clearing that up. I always suspected this to be the case
but haven't found any real solid information on it. I was just really
desperate to weed out any errors on my side so I matched up
as good as possible.