[USRP-users] N210 Rev4 SBX with 0.3.4 code

steam2009 at t-online.de steam2009 at t-online.de
Wed Feb 29 13:12:12 EST 2012

Hi Josh,

yes, I'm using sc16. Would you be so kind and upload an fpga image?

At some point in the past I was able to successfully build one on windows
with the ISE 13.4 but that was a freak accident I was not able to reproduce yet.

Is it known if 13.4 does produce working images?
All I got was noise but first thought different version might be the cause.

Would it be possible to trigger automated image generation once a day
for those of us stuck without a working xilinx env. My eval is bound to
run out in a few days and so far I do not need to write custom fpga code
so I rather not buy the full suite.

Thanks!

-----Original-Nachricht-----