[USRP-users] New to USRP :: software development platform recommendations sought

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Sun Feb 26 21:34:31 EST 2012

Hi Stan,

The required MathWorks product list you cite below is correct.  The Comms System Toolbox (CST) requires the DSP System Toolbox and the Signal Processing Toolbox.  The CST and associated product suite also offers up/downconversion  and equalization capabilities, among other things.  You can find product descriptions at
http://www.mathworks.com/products/signal/
http://www.mathworks.com/products/dsp-system/
http://www.mathworks.com/products/communications/

Best,