[USRP-users] USRP2 FPGA: how to use custom_defs

Marius Ciepluch wishinet at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 26 05:32:11 EST 2012

Hi Josh,

sorry for using the wrong mailing list.
It looks like it's straight-forward to modify the USRP2's FPGA.

Depending on whether I can implement it, I need to perform frequency
hopping at the FPGA (for timing reasons, with a fixed cyclic sequence
that is given).
So I need to add the hopping sequence directly at the custom_dsp_rx/tx.
Could you point me where the RF Frontend controls are implemented?
I think I'm going to add some documentation on the FPGA design to the
new Knowledge Base if it's on ;)

Best,
Marius