[USRP-users] Problems using dsplink on E100

Stefano Speretta s.speretta at isispace.nl
Wed Feb 22 15:48:17 EST 2012

Philip, do you think it is possible to also compile these modules for
the current kernel: ti-lpm-module, ti-lpm-utils, ti-cmem-module?

With these modules we should be able to load different bios images on
the DSP. Unfortunately after we load the first one, we cannot load a new
one,
the operation always fails. I read that using these modules we can set
the DSP to low power mode and load a different bios image.

Thanks,
Stefano

--
Stefano Speretta