[USRP-users] Problems using dsplink on E100

Stefano Speretta s.speretta at isispace.nl
Tue Feb 21 12:04:10 EST 2012

Actually we are just started playing with the E100. I tried using the
ARm while also running a demodulation routine and
it uses quite a lot of CPU, so we where thinking about offloading part
of the computation to the DSP.

In the short term I was thinking of using UHD to receive samples and
pushing them straight to the DSP but we may also try
to directly map the FPGA pins to the DSP and play directly there.... The
second option is definitely interesting but I fear it
requires quite a lot of work ... I tried googling around to see if
somebody actually did something similar but I had no success.

Stefano

--
Stefano Speretta
ISIS - Innovative Solutions In Space BV