[USRP-users] WBX broken?

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Mon Feb 20 12:23:16 EST 2012

Bogdan -

When you say 'quite an amount' of attenuation, what do you mean?  What
power level are you expecting, and what are you getting instead?  What gain
levels and baseband digital amplitude are you using?  Do you have a signal
generator you can plug into the USRP to measure a known-power tone coming
through the receive chain?

Cheers,
Ben
Ben Hilburn <http://goo.gl/5DdZ3> @ Ettus Research, LLC<http://www.ettus.com/>