[USRP-users] WBX broken?

Bogdan Diaconescu b_diaconescu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 12:12:18 EST 2012

Hello,

I have several daughterboards and a N210. Since I got the N210 I used with good success RFX900. Now i tried the WBX and seems the signal is attenuated with quite an amount for both TX/RX and RX2 so that actually the sensitivity is very low.

Is this a known issue with WBX? I can say the TX is working fine.

Looking on the schematics I can see the problem can be on the Simple Granddaughterboard on either U4 switch or U6 amplifier.

Are there tests that can be performed in order to isolate the issue on the WBX? What's the next step to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Bogdan