[USRP-users] USRP2 MATLAB 2011a

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Fri Feb 17 12:24:16 EST 2012

Hi Kaleem,

The MATLAB demo uses a sound file as a data source.  The sample rate is currently set to 8 kHz.  Even if you were to increase the sample rate to 25 MHz (a rule-of-thumb value for a 20 MHz analog bandwidth), the bandwidth of the audio file will remain the same.  If you want to create a signal with a 20 MHz bandwidth, you'll need to use a different source.

If you have a 20 MHz signal with a sample rate of 25 MHz, then you'd want to set the interpolation factor to 4.  Note that the DAC sample rate on the hardware is 100 MHz.

Hth,
Mike