[USRP-users] 10MHz to 1GHz receive and transmit;

Furkan Elibol felibol at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 15:50:16 EST 2012

I need a system like below;

Transmitter subsystem;
1 USRP1
1 LFTX
1 WBX
1 Antenna

Receiver subsystem;
1 USRP1
1 LFRX
1 WBX
1 Antenna

All the system must operate between 10MHz to 1GHz at least.

The questions are;

How can I send and receive signal which has a frequency between 30MHz and 50MHz ?
I have only one antenna for transmitter and one antenna for receiver. So if I use 2 db, I will need a physical switch (1x2).
I want to ask how can I do switching process? And how can I control this switch?

For example it can switch automatically above 50MHz to wbx and below 50MHz to LFRX.
I think I can use GPIO pins on the WBX board for switch control.

Thanks..

furkan