[USRP-users] 10MHz to 1GHz receive and transmit;

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Thu Feb 16 13:36:53 EST 2012

Furkan -

You will need to use the USRP1, for sure.

Unless I mis-understand what you need, this hardware set-up should work for
you:

USRP Side-A:
TX: LFTX  : DC - 30 MHz
RX: LFRX : DC - 30 MHz

USRP Side-B:
TX / RX: WBX : 50 - 2200 MHz

What did you mean by switching your daughterboards?  You shouldn't need to
ever actually physically move them.

You can use both sides of the USRP1 at the same time, even from the same
flowgraph, so the software isn't anymore complex.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Hilburn <http://goo.gl/5DdZ3> @ Ettus Research, LLC<http://www.ettus.com/>