[USRP-users] Replacing DSP in N2x0

Wilson, Jeffery (DS-1) JAWilson at drs-ds.com
Thu Feb 16 12:33:10 EST 2012

Designation: Non-SSA/Finmeccanica

Marcus,

I think we may be trying to push the DSP module past its limitations?
When I run the uhd_usrp_probe utility the outputted "RX DSP" freq range
is -46.667 to 46.667 MHz (we're running the ADC/DSP chain at 93.3MHz.
Our IF is at 70MHz, I think the DSP actually tunes to the alias in the
first Nyquist (23.3MHz), but there's horrible aliasing at higher
bandwidths (>=5MHz) seen in the the GR uhd_fft.py app. Maybe this is due
to the CIC filter at low decimations and/or the half-band filters?

-- Jeff

3.1.1001