[USRP-users] 10MHz to 1GHz receive and transmit;

Furkan Elibol felibol at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 04:38:09 EST 2012

Hi list,

I want to use USRPs for a future project but I need one receiver(usrp_no1) and one transmitter(usrp_no2) which work in the 10MHz to 1GHz frequency range.
I can not find any single daughterboard for this frequency range.
So I want to learn how can I solve this problem.
I mean can I use two daughterboards on one USRP as an example WBX+LFRX for receiver side and WBX+LFTX for transmitter side.
I know USRP2 series do not have 2 db slots. I think I have to use USRP1 for 2 db slots. But I do not know how can I switch one db(wbx) to other(lfrx).

Is there any other solution for my problem?
I can not decide which USRPs and which daughterboards I need.If I can clarify what I need, I want to order at least 4 sets.

Furkan Elibol