[USRP-users] DBSRX2 daughterboard bandwidth problem!!

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Tue Feb 14 11:46:43 EST 2012

Hi Ruth,

Turns out that the set_rx_bandwidth function is not available from the OS shell.  That function is callable from a C++ application.

We have not implemented such an application, but you have that freedom.  I would point you to Ettus Research for pointers on how to write such an application, but here are a couple of links:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/index.html
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UsrpFAQCppInterface

Hth,
Mike