[USRP-users] WBX in half duplex mode

Haris Kremo hkremo at jp.toyota-itc.com
Mon Feb 13 23:35:31 EST 2012

Dear Ettus developers,

 From what I understand the WBX daughter card has two antenna
connections to provide full duplex operation, that is, separate chains
for transmission and reception. Is it possible to run it in the half
duplex mode?

The chain in the upper corner of the granddaughter schematics in
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/documents/17 is marked TX/RX and it
seems like A0 to B1 indicate logical levels for different
configurations. I believe these are the lines A and B that go into U2
HMC174MS8 switch. Are these jumpers or SW controlled?

Is http://www.hittite.com/content/documents/data_sheet/hmc174ms8.pdf to
look at for provided isolation, insertion loss, and other related
characteristics?

Thank you,

--
Haris Kremo