[USRP-users] DBSRX2 daughterboard bandwidth problem!!

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Feb 13 14:39:59 EST 2012

Note that UHD normally sets the analog bandwidth of
variable-analog-bandwidth cards (TVRX2/DBSRX/DBSRX2) to whatever is
appropriate for the sampling rate of the front-end (64Msps
B100/USRP1/E100 and 100Msps for N2XX/USRP2).

Unless you have some very
special situation in which you don't trust the digital filtering in the
FPGA, you shouldn't ever have to set the analog bandwidth of the DBSRX2.

-Marcus

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:27:42 +0000, Mike McLernon wrote:

Hi Ruth,

> Have you seen the following link?

http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2011-September/002415.html
[1]

> Mike
>
> FROM: usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com
[mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] ON BEHALF OF Ruth Sancho

SENT: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:31 AM
usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
> SUBJECT: [USRP-users] DBSRX2 daughterboard
bandwidth problem!!

> Hi!
>
> My USRP N210 is working properly
with the DBSRX2 daugtherboard. I am trying to make some simulations
using Matlab. Could someone tell me how I could change the capture
bandwidth?

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ruth Sancho.

Links: