[USRP-users] Curious About Phase Noise of N210

Nick Foster nick at ettus.com
Mon Feb 13 13:59:14 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Per Zetterberg <perz at kth.se> wrote:

> I reported som result in this post:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-08/msg00332.html

If you're interested in phase noise performance of N210 at baseband, it
might be worth reading the AD9510 datasheet, as well as the datasheet for
the Crystek CVHD-950 VCXO used in N210. N210 is optimized for very low
phase noise, and the phase noise of N210 at baseband will be difficult to
measure without very high-quality test equipment.

--n