[USRP-users] Curious About Phase Noise of N210

Per Zetterberg perz at kth.se
Mon Feb 13 03:50:27 EST 2012

I reported som result in this post:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-08/msg00332.html

From: usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com [usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] on behalf of Robert Palumbo [palumr at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:59 PM
To: Robert Watson
Cc: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Curious About Phase Noise of N210

Thanks. Yea, I would like the numbers just for comparison if you have
them. There are a lot of variables with different configurations, but
they should be at least in the same ballpark (I hope).

Given the wide range of applications the N210 and it's predecessors
have been used for, I'd honestly be surprised if the phase noise was
very poor, which would limit it's effectiveness in coherent
applications.

Thanks again for any data you can find,

Rob

--