[USRP-users] SBX daughtercard bandwidth problem..!!

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Sun Feb 12 12:36:25 EST 2012

Josh,
It's possible you didn't have your Sunday morning coffee yet, or  possibly that the laws of Physics have been shattered...
but did you really intend to state that you can now receive 16bits @ 50Msps in UHD...because Cisco would like to offer you a job if so :-)
I'm assuming you intended to say 8bits at 50Msps.......or is it not a complex sample stream in this new mode?

-Ian