[USRP-users] Curious About Phase Noise of N210

Robert Palumbo palumr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:59:21 EST 2012

Thanks. Yea, I would like the numbers just for comparison if you have
them. There are a lot of variables with different configurations, but
they should be at least in the same ballpark (I hope).

Given the wide range of applications the N210 and it's predecessors
have been used for, I'd honestly be surprised if the phase noise was
very poor, which would limit it's effectiveness in coherent
applications.

Thanks again for any data you can find,

Rob