[USRP-users] Curious About Phase Noise of N210

Robert Watson robertwatsonbath at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:20:41 EST 2012

I've done some measurements of the output from a Basic TX board at
21.4MHz  although I don't recall the numbers right now. It'll depend
on the TX board (WBX, SBX etc) as well as output frequency of course
so it depends what you're interested in. I'll see if I can find the
numbers if it would help. Our N210 was driven from the lab rubidium at
the time as we had several USRPs phase locked together with the rest
of our kit.

R.