[USRP-users] Fwd: Not found USRP2 at specified Ip addrees

Ethem Sozer Ethem.Sozer at mathworks.com
Fri Feb 10 09:15:56 EST 2012

Hi Ruth,

In some cases, findsdru may return an IP address but you may not be able to establish a data connection due to a mismatch between the firmware version and the host UHD version.  Please make sure that you have the following firmware versions on your USRP device:

R2011a -- 003.000.001
R2011b -- 003.002.003

You can contact MathWorks support for USRP and MATLAB/Simulink problems:  http://www.mathworks.com/support/

Regards,