[USRP-users] Fwd: Not found USRP2 at specified Ip addrees

ruth.sancho ruth.sancho at bips78.bi.ehu.es
Fri Feb 10 03:06:41 EST 2012

Hello!
i've started attempting to utilize the USRP and MATLAB support for
UHD. Error reported by S-function 'usrp_uhd_sfunrx' in
'sdruFMStereo/SDRu Receiver/usrp_uhd_sfunrx': Could not execute UHD
driver command in 'createDriver_c': Could not create a UHD driver using
IP addr '192.168.10.2'. Attach a device at the specified address,
correct the specified address to match an already attached device, or
continue to work in off-line mode.

P.S. I have run 'findsdru' and it says the device is connected at IP
address 192.168.10.2.  I attempted to trace the code for where the
error is being thrown and it appears to be related to where the
'findsdru' is being called in the code itself, which doesn't make a lot
of sense to me.  Thanks in advance,
Ruth