[USRP-users] Not found USRP2 at specified Ip addrees

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Thu Feb 9 12:07:57 EST 2012

Simple starting steps:
1.      You've got AC power?
2.      Your GigE cable is plugged in?
3.      Your SD card (for a USRP2) is seated properly?

Slightly more complicated steps:
1.      Run ipconfig (Windows) or ifconfig (Linux) to determine your NIC settings.
2.      Have you configured your host computer NIC to 192.168.10.1?  If not, see the "Getting Started with SDRu" demo, available when you type 'help sdru' at the MATLAB command prompt.

Mike