[USRP-users] dboard id

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru
Wed Feb 8 07:00:23 EST 2012

Hello.

I'm working on adding support for UmTRX hardware into UHD. Essentially it's an usrp2
with custom dboard so I've got to implement dboard_iface in order to hide hw specifics.

I've put together dboard description using host/lib/usrp/dboard/db_unknown.cpp as a
template.

Btw, what's the unit for "freq/value", "bandwidth/value" and "freq/range" - Hz? MHz?

The problem however - where does values for dboard_manager::register_dboard(...) come
from?

Should I set them in hw eeprom similar to
./usrp_burn_mb_eeprom --key hardware
?

If so - what's the 'key' value?
And where are they read by uhd from hardware?

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.ru