[USRP-users] WBX firmware for windows

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Mon Feb 6 08:00:40 EST 2012

Hi Rui,

Are you getting the “UHD images-only” download at http://files.ettus.com/uhd_releases/003_002_003/images-only?

Mike

From: usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 2:36 AM
To: usrp-users
Subject: [USRP-users] WBX firmware for windows

Hi all,

I am using environment of USRP2 + WBX board + matlab2011b + Win7,

however, the WBX board firmware cannot be downloaded.
(WBX: http://ettus.com/u2bin/txrx_wbx_udp_20100507.bin)

Who could share this firmware with me?

And another question is when I using command "python usrp2_card_burner_gui.py", there is an error occurred like "16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem, C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe - python usrp2_card_burner_gui.py The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:058a IP:0104 OP:63 74 79 70 65 Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."

Who could help me out?

Thanks any way!

Rui LI
HKUST